Friday 30 July, 2010

Re: [rti-times] My Email Id is hacked

milapji

such things are happening now n them

i remember nutan thakur's mail id was hacked n mails for financial
help were sent from that id .

similarly jagnarayan sharma's mail id was hacked n he was forced to change it.

now it has happened with u

please change your parrword immediately

if some it savvy activist can suggest some ways to prevent this , he is welcome

regards

urvashi
On 7/30/10, Milap Choraria <milap_choraria@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> I have been noticed that following email has been posted in my list, which
> in fact, I have not posted. I am trying to find that how one was succeed to
> hacked my Email ID to post such email from my Email ID.
>
> From: Milap Choraria > Sent: Fri, 30 July, 2010 11:55:20 AM
> Subject: [rti-times]

>
>

>
>
>


--
Urvashi Sharma

RTI Helpmail( Web Based )
aishwaryaj2010@gmail.com

Mobile Rti Helpline
8081898081 ( 8 A.M. to 10 P.M. )

No comments:

Post a Comment