Friday 27 August, 2010

Sitapur R.T.I. user Budhai’s case - Uttar Pradesh Governor's Secretariat writes to S.P.of Sitapur to take necessary action to file Budhai’s F.I.R.

Sitapur R.T.I. user Budhai's case - Uttar Pradesh Governor's
Secretariat writes to S.P.of Sitapur to take necessary action to file
Budhai's F.I.R.
============================================


Res. all ,

On my letter to the Governor of Uttar pradesh to direct appropriate
authorities to take necessary n appropriate action in Sitapur
district's R.T.I. user Budhai Ram Gautam's case so that a R.T.I. user
is not harassed at all & his F.I.R. is lodged , Uttar Pradesh
Governor's Secretariat has written to S.P.of Sitapur to take
necessary to file F.I.R. of Budhai Ram as per law.

The letter is available at given link

http://file1.hpage.com/000223/57/bilder/guv_to_sp_sitapur_re_budhai_case.jpg

Best Regards
--
Urvashi Sharma

RTI Helpmail( Web Based )
aishwaryaj2010@gmail.com

Mobile Rti Helpline
8081898081 ( 8 A.M. to 10 P.M. )

No comments:

Post a Comment