Friday 2 April, 2010

Fwd: <<INDIA-CCCC>> U.P. Governor house forwards letter to the ARD for grant of Permission to organize a two week R.T.I. CAMP in U.P.S.I.C. premises from 10th May 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: urvashi sharma <rtimahilamanchup@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 07:40:31 +0530 (IST)
Subject: <<INDIA-CCCC>> U.P. Governor house forwards letter to the ARD
for grant of Permission to organize a two week R.T.I. CAMP in
U.P.S.I.C. premises from 10th May 2010
To: scic.up@up.nic.in, sec.sic@up.nic.in, hgovup@up.nic.in,
cmup@nic.in, psecup.adminref@up.nic.in
Cc: justice.kn@gmail.com

by e mail

To ,
1-Sri R. S. Pankaj , The Chief Information Commissioner , Uttar
Pradesh State Information Commission , Indira Bhawan , Lucknow
, scic.up@up.nic.in
2- Sri Yogendra Singh , The Secretary -Uttar Pradesh State Information
Commission ,Indira Bhawan , Lucknow sec.sic@up.nic.in
3- Sri B. L. Joshi , The Governor of Uttar Pradesh , Lucknow
<hgovup@up.nic.in>,
4- Km. Mayawati , The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh , Lucknow "cmup"
<cmup@nic.in>,
5- The Principal Secretary , Administrative reforms department , U. P.
Government , Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh "psecup.adminref"
<psecup.adminref@up.nic.in>,


Sub.: Permission to organize a two week R.T.I. – CAMP in U.P.S.I.C.
premises from 10th May 2010
Respected all ,
Apropos to my e-mail to you all on the said subject matter , I wish
this to bring to your kind notice that the Governor house has taken
note of my e-mail and has directed the Principal Secretary ,
Administrative reforms department , U. P. Government , Lucknow , Uttar
Pradesh to take further action in this matter. The scanned copy of the
Governor's letter is available at given link :-

http://file1.hpage.com/000223/57/bilder/guv_letter_to_ard_for_camp.bmp

R.T.I. Act is a strong tool in the hands of a common . Through
effective use of this tool , true democratic values as enshrined in
our constitution can be ushered in all acts of the government . Since
its inception , R.T.I. act has experienced mixed treatments at the
hands of the info-seekers , the info-imparters and the watchdogs of
the act. There have been all types of statements and counter
statements .

To strengthen R.T.I. and for its effective implementation in U. P. ,
we need pure and selfless participation from all three major players
i.e. the info-seekers , the info-imparters and the watchdogs of the
act

To meet this objective in harmonious way and to work as an interface
,N.A.P.M. , ASHA PARIVAAR & SUCHNA KA ADHIKAAR ABHIYAAN along with
many other likeminded Social Groups wish to organize a two week
R.T.I. – CAMP in U.P.S.I.C. premises from 10th May 2010 with a view to
interact with the info-seekers , the info-imparters and the
Info-Commissioners to get feedback from the all and draw conclusions
and send recommendations to the appropriate authorities for
implementation to ensure effective implementation of the act .

Please permit us to organize a two week R.T.I. – CAMP in U.P.S.I.C.
premises from 10th May 2010 .
I request you all once again to take prompt action so that we should
organize this two week R.T.I. – CAMP in U.P.S.I.C. premises from 10th
May 2010 in an effective manner to help strengthen RTI movement in
Uttar Pradesh.
Thanks and best Regards
Date : 02-04-2010

Urvashi Sharma
Social Worker
for N.A.P.M. P.U.C.L., ASHA PARIVAAR & SUCHNA KA ADHIKAAR ABHIYAAN ,
F – 2376 , Rajajipuram , Lucknow – 226017 , U. P.
Contact - 8081898081
@i$#w@ry@!

No comments:

Post a Comment